Everything You Need to Know About Paragliding in Oludeniz, Turkey in 2022
Paragliding in Oludeniz has quickly become one of the most memorable tourist experiences available. It is so popular with paragliders because it has the finest weather conditions throughout the year for paragliding flights, beautiful scenery, and a mountain right next to the beach – Babadag – that makes it so accessible (2000 meters just on the coastline ). It is the most beautiful take-off because of the stunning scenery and steady meteorological conditions that accompany it.
Here’s our complete guide to paragliding in Turkey, as well as a walkthrough of what it’s like to have an excellent experience in Babadag. The price of paragliding in Oludeniz, what to wear, when to travel, what to anticipate, and how to get here are all covered in detail.
What time is best for paragliding?
While it is generally true that the optimum time to visit is between 11 am and 3 pm when the sun is at its strongest, this can change from day to day and is thus not a hard and fast rule. Sometimes we can only fly in the morning, other times we can only fly in the afternoon, and still other times we can only fly in the evening.
How much does it cost to go paragliding in Turkey?
The cost of paragliding in Oludeniz, Turkey, is around 90 USD per person.
How safe is paragliding in Oludeniz?
Extremely safe! Simply take pleasure in this breathtaking experience as a passenger in the company of highly skilled and experienced pilots. There are numerous paragliding locations and thousands of paragliding flights every year all over the world.
Best time for Paragliding in Turkey 2022 – Best Season
Oludeniz, located on a Mediterranean bay in Turkey’s southwest, is a lovely and safe spot to fly. The season runs from April to November, with July and August being particularly hot and stable.
How about the flight schedule or program?
Our Babadag Oludeniz paragliding flights are performed 09:00 – 11:00 – 14:00 – 16:00, within a certain quota. For this reason, we recommend that you contact us at least one day from the day you want to paraglide.
How long does it take to paraglide in Fethiye, Oludeniz?
One of our team members will call you to plan your activity time after online booking.
- On flight day, arrive 15 minutes before departure at the meeting place (Yin Yang Travel’s office) with other passengers and pilots. If you use the pick-up service, the driver will inform you of the pick-up time.
- In 25–30 minutes, all passengers and pilots will ride minibusses to the take-off. Enjoy the journey through the forest to the summit.
- Time of day (noon flights last longer), weather conditions, and wind determine flight time.
- Landing is simple; you will glide to the landing zone with a smile. Your pilot immortalizes all of the flight’s events, so have fun and smile for the camera.
- The complete action takes around 1.5-2 hours, depending on the wind conditions during the take-offs. So, set aside a half-day or 3-4 hours and arrange your day appropriately.